Welcome Friends and Family!!

Welcome to the Baby Saval Blog. We deeply appreciate all the support and well wishes thus far. In an effort to keep everyone well informed, we have created this site. Please visit our blog as often as you like. After all, this is for you!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Hi Everybody!


I'm here! Ok. I am only one day old, but I have already met so many people. Look at all the pictures! "Where's Waldo?" better watch out...."Where's Sutton?" is more like it. Also, I already have a hobby, sleeping. It's great! I may even let my parents try out this hobby tonight. Naahh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one day old, I love him already!
Aunt Sarah W.

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful!!! Enjoy your family time together!!! Can't wait to hold him again! Love you guys! Love Sarah And Adam