Welcome Friends and Family!!

Welcome to the Baby Saval Blog. We deeply appreciate all the support and well wishes thus far. In an effort to keep everyone well informed, we have created this site. Please visit our blog as often as you like. After all, this is for you!

Friday, August 1, 2008

8 lb.s 2 oz., 19 1/2 inches long


He was definetly bigger than we expected, but Jennifer made it look easy. Thanks for all of the well-wishes. I am reading them to Jennifer as they get posted. I'll check back in later...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning dears. He is beautiful. I will try to catch you on the phone this morning.
Love,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

This is the best picture ever! Made me cry. He is so beautiful and such great hair and a pretty head.
Love it to death,
Audrey

Anonymous said...

2 little ones now! Blessings to you and your family!

g

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! Since I couldn't be there it was a great way for me to stay in "all the action".

Can't wait to meet SS- love all of you!

Aunt Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I guess should have added Aunt Sarah W, since there is there's a real Aunt Sarah!