Welcome Friends and Family!!

Welcome to the Baby Saval Blog. We deeply appreciate all the support and well wishes thus far. In an effort to keep everyone well informed, we have created this site. Please visit our blog as often as you like. After all, this is for you!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hello Folks.



We hope everyone had a great weekend. I thought I would update the blog with the "weekly belly photo". We have been photographing Jennifer's belly since about her 6th week of pregnancy. *Jennifer loves when I scroll from the week 6 photo to the present. (*dripping with sarcasm) She is going to kill me for posting that. Anyhow, we hope nobody gets a case of the Mondays tomorrow. Over and out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking faithfully - just waiting for an update ... some news ... a pic ... Bueller? Love ya'll - Susan H.