Welcome Friends and Family!!

Welcome to the Baby Saval Blog. We deeply appreciate all the support and well wishes thus far. In an effort to keep everyone well informed, we have created this site. Please visit our blog as often as you like. After all, this is for you!

Friday, July 11, 2008

False Alarm??




So, we decided that Jennifer is going into labor. We are currently at the hospital in labor and delivery. We don't know anything yet, but I will update everyone as we progress. FYI, this is my first BLOG. I apologize if I am over communicating, but this is a great way to deal with the anxiety.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my!!!!!! Can't wait to hear any news...we are thinking of you guys and hope everything goes smoothly. I have to say, July 12 would be a great birthday for baby Saval...it my birthday---and my twin brother Rob's too! Love you guys. A, A and V