Welcome Friends and Family!!

Welcome to the Baby Saval Blog. We deeply appreciate all the support and well wishes thus far. In an effort to keep everyone well informed, we have created this site. Please visit our blog as often as you like. After all, this is for you!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sutton's Sunday Pick


For my first Redskins-Cowboys experience, I am predicting a Redskins victory. 47-3. Do you think my parents would dress me like this if the Skins were gonna lose? Didn't think so. Also, I will be wearing Dallas Cowboy diapers all day, which will be soiled repeatedly. Well, enjoy the game everyone. I have to go make some hot wings...

1 comment:

jon said...

He seems to be getting quite a personality. What a cutie. I was however deeply saddened to see he was forced to wear such a horrendous outfit:) I'm sure as he gets older and starts to rebel he will realize the error of his ways and start rooting for the cowboys. Hope you are all well and loving parenthood.
-Jon